Have you ever waned to stop moving backwards, let go of the past, and really live your life?
Listen to Audio
Or Download Episode As A Podcast – Click Here
Don’t miss any future interviews – Subscribe to the MindFitMove Podcast
1. Your website says you do Progressive Life Coaching, What is that and how is it different from regular life coaching or other types of self improvement work?
2. How did you get interested in working with people in this way?
3. Are their elements of mindfulness and fitness you use with clients? and if so how do you use them?
4. How can people transform their lives is a lasting way?
Jaclyn Costello Bio
I am a writer, professor, & life coach, living in Las Vegas, Nevada where I currently teach at UNLV and run my coaching business. I recently finished my first book of fiction (Artifact), as well as my first book of poetry (How to Be a Human)– both of which I’m sending out at this moment to potential publishers and agents.
After years of trial and error, I’ve chiseled down my life purpose to three things:
1) exploring the world, spirituality, love, and the far reaches of the human condition
2) expressing what I know through stories, novels, and poetry
3) helping others become empowered in their own lives, ease their suffering and fears, reach their greatest potential, create loving relationships, and achieve peace of mind
Finally I want to thank Jaclyn for talking with me. She was a pleasure to talk to and I really appreciated her wisdom and insight.
Did you enjoy this post?
Click here to join hundreds of people who receive regular posts from MindFitMove about changing your life with mindfulness and movement.
(+ get a free Beginners Guide To Mindful Fitnessjust for signing up.)